In April 2016, Jacob Jan Boerma opened his restaurant The White Room in NH Collection Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky. The fine dining restaurant seats 60 guests for dinner. The name The White Room is derived from the historical name of the room ‘De Witte Zaal’, the name that was given to the restaurant when it first opened in 1885. The room is listed as a monument and is considered to be the oldest restaurant of Amsterdam in original condition. History and future are connected with one another, due to the modern styling of this unique restaurant.
As a Chef de Rang of The White Room*, you have a passion for fine dining and you delight guests through your impeccable yet subtle people skills. You have a motivated and proactive mindset and a service driven approach. In this role you will be responsible for exceeding guest expectations through your extensive knowledge of food and wine and your exceptional eye for detail. You will be responsible for a specific section in The White Room*
As Chef de Rang in the White Room you will be responsible for the following:
At NH hotel group we understand that people make the difference and this is reflected in the outstanding benefits we offer our employees whilst pursuing an exciting career in the dynamic hospitality industry. In addition to working in the most iconic hotel in Amsterdam with the nicest colleagues, we offer you the following benefits:
• Special employee rates: staying in Minor & NH hotels worldwide and 30% discount on F&B!
• Invite family and friends to stay with discount at Minor & NH Hotels worldwide
• A great discount of 50% on the F&B concepts of ten hotels in Amsterdam
• Working on a bank holiday; you get an extra day off in return!
• NH University: excellent training & (international) development opportunities
• Excellent career opportunities: all employees of NH Hotel Group are given priority on internal vacancies worldwide!
• Possibility to join our Dutch courses!
• We care about your health and therefore offer discounts on for example collective health insurance, financial services, a 'bike plan' and discount at various gyms!
Still excited? Do not wait any longer and send your CV and motivation letter to Tessa Karthaus via firstname.lastname@example.org or apply HERE.