In these special times, we would like to present our new culinary experience in collaboration with Jacob Jan Boerma. Since the founding of The White Room * in 2015, the former three-star chef has been passionately involved in our restaurant as a culinary advisor.On May 14, 15 and 16, Randy Karman, Chef de Cuisine of The White Room *, and Jacob Jan Boerma will present a Four-Hands Dinner in the heart of Amsterdam.
Expect an exclusive 5-course dinner, a sneak peek of new creative dishes from The White Room * and a three-day comeback from Restaurant De Leest ***. Continue your evening in a premium room or suite at NH Collection Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky to complete your experience: a Staycation at Michelin level, in the heart of our capital city.
Staycation package The White Room * & De Leest ***
14, 15 and 16 May 2020 = FULLY BOOKED
21, 22, 23 May 2020 = FULLY BOOKED
28, 29, 30 May 2020 = FINAL EDITION!
- 5-course dinner including winepairing in Restaurant The White Room, starts at 6.30 pm
- Free parking
- Luxury overnight stay in a Premium Room of NH Collection Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky with late check-out
- Breakfast in the hotel's beautiful Winter Garden
Staycation Package - EUR 399 per two guests
- Upgrade to stay in Suite and in-room dining
EUR 499 per two guests
- Upgrade Deluxe to stay in Royal Suite and in-room dining
EUR 999 per two guests
* Dinner can only be booked in combination with an overnight stay in package form.
Four-Hands Dinner Menu
Dill | cucumber
Kohlrabi | fennel | kaffir | pitahaya
Cauliflower | beurre noisette | nutmeg
Badgerlook | broad beans wheatgrass
Red wine| 'drop'
Reservations can be made by email or phone:
firstname.lastname@example.org and 020 554 9454
All precautions surrounding COVID-19 are carefully observed. If you have any questions, we kindly request you to contact us.
We hope to welcome you soon!Culinary regards,Jacob Jan Boerma and Kim Veldman on behalf of De Leest ***Randy Karman on behalf of The White Room *